About Me First Post

 Hi there, my name is Justin Osborn. I was born in Corvallis, Oregon and moved to Albany when I was only a couple weeks old. I spent all my childhood in ether Corvallis or in Albany. I'm a military veteran I severed six years in Untied States Marine Corps. I went on two combat deployments, the first was the towards the end of Afghanistan, and the second was semi recent to Syria. I enrolled in this course to better myself, and possibly find a career field that I would enjoy, and want to do for the rest of my life. Currently my Major is business with a Accounting focus. I do like business classes I find them interesting, and there is so much to learn. I've always had a dream of running my own successful business. What interests me in marketing/business is I want to know what makes a successful business, just a few things are what did they do get started, how did they get recognized and people in their doors. With the new huge bang of social media and all its platforms how does that effect a company's marketing, or how can they utilize these platforms to their benefit. Some passions of mine are books and reading usually a series so when I binge read half a book in a day I can keep going to the next one (yes I do the same thing with TV shows). My other big passion is playing various video games with my military friends and my brother, who is also a Marine. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening

Marketing in the News - Kraft Mac and Cheese